Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Fully loaded crazy good nachos

Last night dinner time comes around as always, and I never failing question I have what's for dinner? I got some pre cooked chicken out of the freezer, now what to do with it?
Nachos? Yummy! So what I did was I cook my chicken up with some taco seasoning, cook some rice, and got a can of beans out. What's my chicken was cooking my rice was done, I put some tortilla chips on a cookie sheet, added some cheese to help everything stick, now the fun part adding all the toppings. I just put everything on top the chicken in the rice and a beans, and added some more cheese to top. I threw it in the oven at 350 4 maybe 5 minutes, just until  tell cheese melts is really what you're going after.
image
I should've taken a picture before we had dinner but this is what was left over. The whole point is to have fun with it you can add whatever you want. I can eat a buffalo chicken nachos and that's really yummy.
I hope you enjoy and have fun cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment