Monday, April 7, 2014

Mom Can I help...

I guess I got bored and tried to walk on the top of my foot, and for my effort I got two broken bones. One of the hardest things is that I have to stay off of my foot for 3 weeks. I knew it would be hard not getting up and doing all of things I normally do, but I never thought I would have so much guilt. Yes we're a family and we work together, but my 6 year olds should not be the ones taking care of me. Even when they go play they come out every few minutes to check to make sure I'm ok and don't need anything. Isn't that my job to be the one taking care of them? Most Sundays they spend the day with their grandparents, but even that's been hard to get them to do. "But what if you need something and we're not here". That one gave me such mixed emotions. On one hand it's great their that caring, but they shouldn't have to worry about me. My husband has had to pick up the slack and do both of our jobs. Yes I'm sad that everybody's had to do so much to help me, but it sure has given me a whole new appreciation for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment