Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Mommy needs coffee

Good news I can walk on my broken foot again, the down side the house needs cleaning. My husband has done a great job doing both of our jobs, and keeping the home running. Now that I'm up and moving it's time to give a good cleaning. My crafting has had to take a back seat :-(
This morning I woke up to get to work. Time to get a cup of coffee and get started. What do you mean I don't have coffee creamer?
image
I like this one, it's just caramel, but sometimes hard to find (they like to add vanilla ). Well I was out, so I made some up.
image
All I needed.
A jar
Measuring cup
14Oz sweetened condensed milk (one can)
1 3/4 cups milk (I used whole milk)
2 tablespoons of caramel ice cream topping
Put the sweetened condensed milk, milk and caramel in jar. Put the lid on the jar. Not hard so far right? Ok here's the hard part, are you ready? Time to shake, shake, and shake. Done
image
Now time for my cup of coffee, and then get to work.
This website  http://fun2bfrugal.com/homemade-flavored-coffee-creamer has a lot of different flavors to pick from.
I love this creamer and now I'm ready to get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment