Monday, April 7, 2014

Mom can we play slip and slide...

Slip and slid down the stairs that is. Well that's what it felt like anyways. We live in the woods, so our steps always seemed to be damp with some kind of film. Not nice stuff, not at all. We tried grip tape but after about a week or so it would come off. Was I cursed? My dad came to visit and we got to talking about it. More me tell him to be careful. My dad has worked construction most his life, why I didn't think to ask him before is beyond me. He gave me the best idea.
Paint your steps first, while the paint is still wet cover with sand. After the paint is dry brush off the extra sand, and put another coat of paint on it. How easy is that? Now we may have to do it again at some point, but I'm sure it'll last longer then the other stuff.
I thought I would share this with everyone.
Yes it's very red lol
Yes it's very red lol



No comments:

Post a Comment